Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I can't believe my luck sometimes!

Well, this may seem strange but here goes. I'm a drug dealer in Albuquerque, New Mexico. My customers are drug dealers, too. So I don't actually know where the stuff goes after I sell it. A few months ago, the cops actually raided my house (where I usually sell the drugs) but we were tipped off by a neighbor so we moved everything out of there in plenty of time. So when the cops showed up and looked around, they didn't find shit.

This was amazing to me because as I've learned from the grape vine, the cops had a list of license plates on cars that had come to my house for months, and many of them are owned by known drug dealers. You'd think that they could have nailed me by now! But my landlord stepped in and had his lawyer help me out. I guess he likes the "extra" payments I make on the rent!

Anyway, my address is:

8010 Roma NE
Albuquerque, NM 87108

So if you need drugs, be sure and stop by.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i need a new reliable dealer my old dealers got popped

Anonymous said...

hey man wat a lucky break. anyway i might hop by for a buy

Anonymous said...

i need. blk dealer

Anonymous said...

what do you sell

Unknown said...

R u dtill around?

Anonymous said...

Is this for real?

Unknown said...

Been looking for chronic for a week got any

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to find stuff too not chronic though lol Are you still around bro or anyone. Ill check back for responces.